10-4-771/3A, 1st Floor, Flat No: 3,
Sri Ram Nagar, Masab Tank,
Hyderabad – 500028
72/1, Harish Chatterjee Street,
Bhowanipore, Kolkata – 700025
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile: +91 9885623930
To see some of my selected work please visit
Creative Visualizer and UX Designer involved in the dynamic domain of web and graphics, with an aim to render creativity at its best!
I just would like to be part of a design team that promotes creativity and professional excellence.
- 8 years of web design experience
- Brand experience includes: Hyatt, AT&T, Etisalat, Hess, LBC, etc.
- Award-winning designer for design work with Neudesic.com.
Adobe Illustrator, Macromedia Freehand.
Image Editing and Visualizing:
Video and Audio Editing:
Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Sound Forge.
3D Modeling and Animation:
3d Studio Max, Elastic Reality.
Macromedia Director, Flash, Swish.
Prototyping and Wire framing:
Microsoft Visio, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Sketch flow.
Basic knowledge on
Macromedia Dreamweaver, CSS, Div and CorelDraw.
- Completed six months Graphic Design Suit from Arena Multimedia and secured 65.18%.
- Completed six months Special Effects and Authoring Suit from Arena Multimedia and secured 82.58%.
- Completed six months 3D – Modeling and Morphing Techniques from Arena Multimedia and secured 72.00%.
Sr. User Experience Designer
Neudesic Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Hyderabad, India
December’10 – Present.
- I am into User Experience and Usability Design. Responsible for Happy User Experience with the web or desktop application.
- My nature of work involves from creating wire frames, interacting with clients, understanding the requirement to the visual design of the product or solution.
- Got the stiller performance award for the month of April, 2011
- Won the first company-wide crowd sourcing visual design contest to redesign the company website, March, 2011.
Team Lead – Graphic Design
vSplash Techlabs Pvt. Ltd., Hyderabad, India
May’05 – December’10.
- I am Responsible for each and every designing aspect of a website. I need to understand every minute detail, designing parameters, implementing the same into the design process, and meet stiff time line as per the agreement.
- Coordinating with the team member and with the clients to get the job done.
- Preparing documentation for any critical project.
- Encouraging, Motivating and helping team member to achieve the optimum quality.
- I have designed approximately over 800 websites for clients outside India as well as for in-side India.
- Approximately some 200 template based web sites for in-house and outside projects.
- Flash intros for some World renowned companies.
- Awards – In recognition of best performance for the month of June, 2007 & leadership contribution for the year 2007 and 2009.
Geo Toy Inc., Kolkata, India.
October’04 to April’05.
- Successfully translated subject matter into concrete design for promotional materials such as paper advertisement, leaflets.
- Worked with hoardings, banners, signage designing for the company.
- Also was involved in brand promotional activities.
Joy Toy Inc. Kolkata, India.
May’04 to September’04.
- A huge number of brochures, flyers, toy boxes etc. for the newly launched toys of Joy Toy.
- Paper advertisements for the company as well as for the sponsored program the company had for brand promotion.
32 bytes. Kolkata, India.
March’03 to April’04.
- Prepared lots of CD rom presentation for clients , like for Mr Vimal Jhajharia, a vastu consultant. With audio synchronization; for TARA LOHIA Pvt. Ltd. Protective Clothes Manufacturing Company. With audio, video synchronization etc.
- A huge number of brochures, flyers, leaflets etc for very well-known clients like those for Kolkata Fair organized by British High Commission; for Nopany Girls School, Nopany High, Ganges Gurukul; hoardings Rajratan sarees; Addvertisements for Smriti Apparels (a designer boutique) in Kolkatta ; Sharash (saree shop) in Kolkatta.
- Successfully translated subject matter into concrete design for many corporate as well as personal websites.
Indian Market Research Bureau (IMRB), Kolkata, India.
For a year and a half as a freelance interviewer. Planning interviews and data collection and completion of the field work – within the dead line
- To understand the choice and needs of different people, and do the job accordingly.
- To be conscious about the dead line of a job and meet the deadline challenge.
- Constantly updating me with the changes in the market demand and market’s needs.
- Thinking Out-of-Box to incorporate the parameters to give satisfaction to the client by increasing his business.
- 1996 Passed Secondary Examination under West Bengal Board Of Secondary Education.
- 1998 Passed Higher Secondary Examination under West Bengal Council Of Higher Secondary Education.
- 2001 Passed B.COM under Calcutta University.
- My schooling was from BALLYGUNGE GOVERNMENT HIGH SCHOOL Kolkata and college from SOUTH CITY COLLEGE Kolkata.
- Fathers Name: Mr. Amar Nath Mukherjee.
- Date of Birth: 20th May, 1979
- Marital Status: Married.
- Watching and playing Cricket.
- Listening to light music.
- Sharing some interesting things in my blog.
Key Project Highlights
Project: Hyatt Intranet Portal
- Intranet portal for Hyatt Hotels and resorts.
- Responsible for creating highly customized, strongly branded SharePoint front-end user interfaces
- Worked closely with clients and onshore team to meet the time line and expectations.
April – May, 2011.
- Redesign of Neudesic’s Public Website.
- Won the first company-wide crowd sourcing visual design contest.
- Responsible for cutting-edge website re design.
Project: HESS Dining Room Application
January – February, 2011.
- Responsible for creating wire frame from the scope document provided by the client.
- Based on those wireframes delivered highly scalable, elegant visual designs for the whole application.
Project: One of the biggest Yellow Pages Publishers.
August, 2009 – December, 2010.
- Worked on the pilot projects, to make sure the project comes to us.
- Worked as a Team Lead for this top priority project.
- Managed a team consisting of 8 visual designers.
- We successfully and constantly meet the standards and requirement of the project.
- Delivered more than 1000 websites for small and medium scale business.
Project: ATN Solutions
May, 2010 – May, 2010.
- This is a UAE based company, currently the trades on Desktops, Laptops, Servers and Networking products.
- The project is my brain child; the client has given us the full freedom to make it look up to date. My main concern is to make the website really modern; we used the modal window concept here for the first time.
November, 2009 – December 2009
- This is a micro website for vSplash. This is a virtual shop solution.
- My role was to build the concept and implement the same into the design. It was well appreciated within the organization.
July, 2009 – August 2009.
- This is a micro website for vSplash. This is a platform website for providing the necessary information regarding local search platform. This is used by various local search sites worldwide.
- The concept and design was mine. I have tried to mix some kind of map and search into this, as this is for local search.
- Featured in CSS Mania.
January, 2009 – January 2009.
- This is the first vSplash micro site.
- My role in this project to create some very uncommon and different, no the usual website. As this is the gateway of another business, it should have a calm effect on the users, through this we intended to sell our templates to small business owners. I need to break all the mind barriers to come up with something really special.
- Featured in CSS Mania